Powered by Blogger.

The Mayan Temple Water Slide

The Mayan Temple Water Slide, Atlantis Bahamas
The Mayan Temple Water Slide, Atlantis Bahamas

Amazing Wallpapers - The Mayan Temple Water Slide, Atlantis Bahamas
OH H3LL NO!! I was just thinking the same thing! No dark meat on the menu if I can help it, LMAO!!!!
I am no dark meat lmao but I will NOT be shark meat! I went there in 2010 and it's so beautiful. what if the tube u know fall apart ? then dinner time for those starving sharks! No I didn't go down the slide...I'm scared of heights as well. I'm scared of sharks.. I'll be freaking out in a tube. Why keeping sharks that belong in the OPEN OCEANS captive for human entertainment amazing..? I would NEVER visit such a tragic attraction, EVER..! I dont know if you have a fish tank, or a pet bird, or a hamster/rabit/any rodent, but that is the same concept. These are not any more cramped than the typical pet. And the sharks are thinking, " Well look at that...fast food" It's not the sharks...it's the getting stuck in the tube that bothers me. Bahamas has prisioners camps (cuban and Haitianos).
The Mayan Temple Water Slide, Atlantis Bahamas