Powered by Blogger.

The Beauty of Iceland

The Beauty of Iceland
The Beauty of Iceland

Amazing Wallpapers - The Beauty of Iceland 
I went there last year for my birthday. Absolutely AMAZING!!! The volcanos, waterfalls, and the Blue Lagoon, PRICELESS!!!! Iceland is green, greenland is ice. Well it WAS ice anyway. Iceland = Greenland / Greenland=Iceland! Logic lol. I heard they named it Iceland to keep bad people away...so smart! Going to Iceland in August. i'm completely convinced the iceland does not exist, so beautifull can't be true. Finally one of the beautiful Icelandic landmarks get on this site this is just one of many amazing sights you see in my unbelievable awesome country. I always thought it was funny that Iceland is green and Greenland is icy! I drove past that exact spot a few months ago on vacation! I thought Iceland was all ice? This must be   Greenland. So green and so pretty! For you that dont belive... This is Iceland! And NO iceland is not ICY. Er have glaciers but most of all we have a beutiful spots like these!! Just google "most beutiful spots i. iceland" i promise you you will find alot of pics. i am Icelandic and live in Iceland and i totally love my country exept for the aconomy but the landscape is to die for. I would move there in a heart beat if I could live there.
- The Beauty of Iceland  -