Powered by Blogger.

Snow Lane, Kiruna

Snow Lane, Kiruna, Sweden
Snow Lane, Kiruna, Sweden

Amazing Wallpapers - Snow Lane, Kiruna, Sweden
This is perfect ! Just going to look at this for a bit and maybe I'll feel cooler, hot here in Texas!  here also too much hot in india lets go together. This is Leksand, Sweden! Beautiful white! spectacular. This is the way mom use to like Christmas shopping ! This lane would be beautiful to get married on. Aww its so pretty wish I live somewhere that have snow . Gorgeous! A path to heaven. So majestic I love the snow. Winter wonderland.
Beautiful !! amazing photography. Looks ready for a snowy wedding. It's summer now but this really makes me want it to be a snowy winter again. looking like heaven. i dont like snow but this is beautiful,its because i hate the cold lol. So cool and at the same time so very, very beautifull ! Even that I'm living in Denmark, very close and that we have winters just as cold maybe, I'll always prefer to go south, also because of my health. But beautifull it is!
Snow Lane, Kiruna, Sweden