Powered by Blogger.

Old Mill, Black Forest, Germany

Old Mill, Black Forest, Germany
Old Mill, Black Forest, Germany


Amazing Wallpapers - Old Mill, Black Forest, Germany
 I don't know if I should love it or be afraid of it! Oh how I'd love to live in a forest like this. awesome, where's Hansel & Gretel? Is it real? I want a live there. Can you imagine , naked every day of your life. no clothing ever. wow Utopia. It's beautiful! Looks like something straight out of a Grimm fairy tale. my thought exactly!
That's because it is. It is a painter's rendition of what the old mill would look like from one of the Grimm stories. The Black Forest in German is the setting for a lot of their stories as it was a real forest that many villages and kingdoms thought to be haunted and full of mystery. The stories started to discourage children from playing in the woods. amazing. this looks like a painting. Wow that looks like a great place to explore. Fantastic.
Old Mill, Black Forest, Germany