Powered by Blogger.

Norway's Atlantic Ocean Road

Norway's Atlantic Ocean Road
Norway's Atlantic Ocean Road


Amazing Wallpapers - Norway's Atlantic Ocean Road
That would be awesome to cycle on. brilliant idea! Fantastic! yes. Is it my imagination or do the two island on the right above the bridge in the middle of the picture look like Ireland broken into two? No it is not.. is only Norway.. my homeland. "look like" we need to race here. Hahaha first look at the cost of speeding in  Norway! Was there last year! Awesome road, amazing bridge! Beautiful area! Proud to be Norwegian.
I would definitely have a panic attack if I had to drive over that bridge! And we can't get across Poole bay!  Wish they could do that with the Hawaiian Islands! I had no idea about this when I went, next time ill have to drive on it or ride which ever lol.
Norway's Atlantic Ocean Road