Powered by Blogger.

Mount Hua, China!

Mount Hua, China!
Mount Hua, China!

Amazing Wallpapers - Mount Hua, China!
Made in China. I don't trust that cable. Lol no they are not made in china. i would not get in those too. i think Made in italy or germany.. wkwkwkw China is diffrent now..what do you think? Mount Hua, China this mount is 1 of the most dangerous place to visit....but Tianmen mountain's cable way is even steeper and longer with 37degrees and more than 1000meters height gap...it's breathtaking..worth it. I'm afraid of heights and this picture is making my knees weak. not a chance. but I chance. No way would I get on that! this mount is 1 of the most dangerous place to visit....but Tianmen mountain's cable way is even steeper and longer with 37degrees and more than 1000 meters height gap...it's breathtaking..worth it . This actually looks real. Been there! Half way cable car, half way climbed staircase. My legs sore for 3 days.Awesome and magnificent view though.. as it says, the most dangerous mountain in china. Imagine that snapping! Horrible de@th.
Mount Hua, China!