Powered by Blogger.

Aurora Borealis, Bear lake

Aurora Borealis, Bear lake - Alaska
Aurora Borealis, Bear lake - Alaska

Amazing Wallpapers - Aurora Borealis, Bear lake - Alaska
bucket list! doesn't fail to amaze me. Me too! I want to go now. Bucket list. Beautiful. oh yeah, stayed at bear lake a few times. good view for the northern lights. Do you know about Aurora. nice! Wanna see this once in my life with someone specials <3. One day I will see them for real. Tranquility at its best! Amazing! this a cool one. That's awesome! Wish I could see the Northern Lights again! uhhhh folks the lower half of this photo is fake....nice borealis though! I can't wait to experience these in person. Doesn't this look like a magical spell is being cast on the world! I would love to see them for real. "you expect me to believe that aurora borealis is happening in your kitchen in the middle of the day" -superintendent chalmers.
Aurora Borealis, Bear lake - Alaska