Powered by Blogger.

Zlatni Rat Beach Croatia

Fascinating Zlatni Rat beach in the island of Brač, Croatia
Fascinating Zlatni Rat beach in the island of Brač, Croatia
Amazing Wallpapers - Fascinating Zlatni Rat beach in the island of Brač, Croatia
Croatia is beautiful. Realizing Croatia is far more beautiful based on several recent pictures than I ever thought.
and you are so right! Fascinating Zlatni Rat beach in the island of Brač, Croatia. And you have so much more to see. Is there no end to Crostia's beauty...jeese! Right now, I'm just few hundred meters from it. beautiful Croatia. no end ....always more to see & Slovenia too!! I dont know about u guys, but the black spots in the water freak me out... just saying. Pretty, but would definitely not go there because there must be RATS there!!
I love seeing pics of places that I will never be able to see. Can't believe you featured this pic! This is where my husband and I went on our honeymoon!! I love my Croatia. And its cheap out there. Wow it's a wonderful beach. Croatia..i want to go there, sure my next destination.. that's aerial view. there's a different story on the ground.