Powered by Blogger.

Zakynthos Island, Greece

Zakynthos Island, Greece
Zakynthos Island, Greece

Amazing Wallpapers - Zakynthos Island, Greece. The water is so clear, it looks like the boat is floating in the air.
Beautiful country, lovely people, great free time there.  But they don't work. Looks like a Wonderland. they work hard - but they don´t life for the work. They work for the live. get the motor boat off and use canoes.
good point ! I gotta go there. Can I say only for the rich? We poor people need this too! You can go there for £300 aweek, Ive been. Went on a boat trip to that exact place in the photo, Glass bottom boat and seen all the loggerhead turtles. Stop on Turtle Island and have a BBQ n Beer. Brilliant stuff. this guy doesnt know what poor is.. true! but i'm glad he had a great time! I've been in Keffalinia the island "above" this one. BEAUTIFUL...we flew from Italy w/Ryanair, but accommodation especially in Spet thebest time to go...it's once in a life time experience...think about it. that boat looks over crowded to me! Tell you what, if i win the Euro millions l0ttery tomora i will send yous both there with £5000 spending money to go with it. Am a man of my word so wish me luck. Water definitely wasn't that clear when I was in Greece. Oh I miss Greece. One of the most beautiful places I have seen. shadow under it points wrong way look at it. I was in Zante a few weeks ago, we rented our own boat and found some brilliant isolated islands. well worth the visit! Gorgeous, but there are way too many people on that boat. Two would be perfect. If you can see the shadow under the boat then why can't we see the side of the boat below the waterline? It's called touched up for tourism.