Powered by Blogger.

Viceroy - Ubud, Bali

Bali, Indonesia (Viceroy - A luxury resort in Ubud, Bali)
Bali, Indonesia (Viceroy - A luxury resort in Ubud, Bali)


Amazing Wallpapers - Bali, Indonesia (Viceroy - A luxury resort in Ubud, Bali)
Im in bali right now. Oh yeahhh. welcome to Bali. waoooo! superb:) Indonesia is beautiful! Bali is amazing. 
Ubud rocks! I love Bali. yea my place so beautiful n thanks for like my Island. Best island in the world without a doubt. Bali is an enchantment (the inland). A French film called "toute la beauté du monde" is an ode to this Island. It's my place. Can't wait to visit Bali. Love Bali, such a beautiful place! We stayed in Samaya, fantastic resort (both)! my hooneymoon. Obviously not in the U.S. pool? On a balcony? No railing? Let's bring the kids! Lol......Absolutely beautiful though. I cannot believe the amount of skill, artistic design, and labor that went into creating that place in such a beautiful natural setting. Oh Wow!! That's incredible!! Its looks beautiful, I want it too. Wow!! if we could have such,on earth! what would be there in heaven??? Bali is heaven. We was at Alila in Ubud, the most special place and people.