Powered by Blogger.

The Magnificent Niagara Falls

The magnificent Niagara Falls
The magnificent Niagara Falls

Amazing Wallpapers - The magnificent Niagara Falls
I live right close by...we go all the time and it never gets old. How did it get created ??? Its so beautiful .. looks like man made. I'd love to visit it again..a natural wonder ! I live about an hour and a half from Niagara Falls and I am always excited to go there. Its simply stunning. This place is phenomenal. I need to go again. Earth is an amazing place! For those saying Victoria falls is more impressive then Niagara, it's the sheer volume of water that goes over the horse shoe (Canadian side) that's most impressive. 2.2 million liters/sec compared to 1 million liters /sec that goes over Victoria falls. Oh, and the Horse shoe is 2200 ft high. Both are very impressive, but I have to go with home team here! Just a bit biased. Lived here all my life.....nice to see people's opinions of something most of us take for granted.  So lucky to live near this. We visit all the time. magnificent creation of God. God is beauty. why is that boat going down there? stunning & awesome, but Victoria Falls are better still in my personal opinion.