Powered by Blogger.

Sea Swing The Bahamas

Sea Swing The Bahamas
Sea Swing The Bahamas


Amazing Wallpapers - Sea Swing, The Bahamas!
Only to swing straight into a leaf LOL. that's how the natives catch the big sharks...they use tourists for bait.
I would love to marry my beautiful , fiancé there. enjoy it chicas! It truly is one of the most beautiful places ever!!! Beautiful picture, however you no your getting old and need glasses when you glance at this pic and think its a boat ! Lol. i want to be there... it looks just plain gorgeous. I wouldn't go on it unless it were higher away from the surface of the water so you don't get eaten by sharks!! Oh. My. God. Most perfect on earth.
Dreaming of being there. My two favorite things! Palm trees and water!! but what if jaws was waiting for someone to sit down :D