Powered by Blogger.

Road on Kangaroo Island

Road on Kangaroo Island, Australia
Road on Kangaroo Island, Australia
Amazing Wallpapers - Road on Kangaroo Island, Australia
Looks like a Kangaroo built that road. its not kanggaroo but snake island lol. I thought the same thing! A road build just for my bike! Wow. I agree... My suzuki will go good on this road! If I had a new mustang, let me tell you what a rush I'd get. It's even nicer on the other side if you ride. because it's all down hill looking over the sea. NEVER ride on that road after eating too much. You can tell the Romans never made it to Australia. Why didnt they just make it straight. Kangaroo Island is a must see! Amazing place! i don't mind travelling this road,or a walk. See what happens when drunk Australians try to pave roads. the most beautiful, serene place I have been, love that place... so untouched