Powered by Blogger.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Amazing Wallpapers - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
RESIST BRAZIL ! Looks beautiful-is that tear gas on the horizon? Corcovado . . . amazing monument, terrific views, memorable sight! can't wait to see this. I was there once standing below the statue! my dream place.
GREAT VIEW! i Want to go there !  wonderful & so impressive. May go there next year. Well my sister and her husband should be there in a few short weeks. Lord. I ask that you bring them back safely home.  this isn't a live picture: it doesn't show the hundreds of thousands in the streets. The view s nice but we can't see the ugly behind the picture Rio lawless city I do know Sou Brasileiro e conheco o Rio muito bem sad but s true.
One of the most beautiful pics in this world to me!! I'm so glad they won the fight to keep Jesus on the hill.