Powered by Blogger.

New Zealand

New Zealand
New Zealand


Amazing Wallpapers - New Zealand
New Zealand is in my bucket list! I think it's the most beautiful country in the world! Don't treat it as a country, treat it as a geographic location on this planet. Because that is what it is. For it does not belong to someone or something, its our home basically. You just don't happen to live there. go to queenstown, its a beautiful place on new zealand. I guess people in New Zealand take the beauty for granted, a great picture. The whole country is very scenic and relaxed! Come over and cruise! we love our country New Zealand is a beautiful place to live, we are super lucky! I think New Zealand is one of the most peaceful country in the world... wish I could visit.
New Zealand has been my dream destination since seeing the movie Willow as a kid! Ill be there enjoying this one day. My dream vacation!!