Powered by Blogger.

Navy SEAL Training

Navy SEAL's Underwater Training
Navy SEAL's Underwater Training

Amazing Wallpapers - Navy SEAL's Underwater Training
I need a pool of navy seals. your best friend's dad should take some photos and share them with us....It would be selfish of him not to. I agree. I texted my BFF telling her and she said yes please. :p i used to be a navy seal, its hard work. jealous because he's not a navy seal. Really Sarmen? I'd at least think then you'd know its SEAL, not seal, as you weren't a semi-aquatic marine mammal with whiskers. What was your BUD/S class number, graduation date, and who was your head instructor? Gabriel Gomez is a Seal and I'm voting for him for vacated senate seat in Massachusetts! We need real politicians not empty empty suits! Its to teach them how to swim bound in captivity. Also breaks down n teaches them how to relax n swim w their feet which is essential to staying afloat n conserve energy. Im laughing at all the haters these guys go through hell n back they would kill you w their hands. there are only murderes. sorry? I don't hate! My son is an age where he could be in this and I want to understand what they are doing! I don't want to be negative but seem to be seeing near drowning - if you are going to have MY boy I want to see survival tactics because he ain't expendable!! In the service, your boy is expendable. It's called service to country. Or service beyond self.