Powered by Blogger.

Monte Carlo, Monaco

Monte Carlo, Monaco
Monte Carlo, Monaco

Amazing Wallpapers - Monte Carlo, Monaco
Been there!! Beautiful place:) lucky. Actually I think this place would be much more beautiful if the man made structures were not there! Awesome place. most fake place in the whole world...but very nice picture. That's what I was going to say. Nice photo. I guess that's why I live in Maine. At least you can walk the streets without being robbed or shot or whatever. On my to do list before I snuff it. Absolutely Beautiful. One of my favorite places in the world, would love to go there at least one more time. Must be nice to be a small, beautiful country and not have to be fighting a war to save the world, like we in the USA I'm missing something. I see a very beautiful photo of lots of buildings crowding what likely was a nice beach at one time