Powered by Blogger.

Molokini Crater, Hawaii

Molokini Crater, Hawaii, USA
Molokini Crater, Hawaii, USA

Amazing Wallpapers - Molokini Crater, Hawaii, USA
Been there. It's stunning!! Love it! I had the pleasure of snorkeling here. this is where we went snorkling and you saw that stingray and swam away from me really quick, leaving me all alone. Its a great place to bring the family and snorkel its amazing for people who enjoy the out doors and loves the diffrent enviornment doesnt have to be hard core for it to be amazing. Its still a beautiful place. And yes i live in Hawaii. An see other amazing pictures on here i would love to visit. So get a grip because it is a amazing place for alot of people. just saying. Love that spot.. White tips and octopus and lots of turtles. I am in USA and I never see it lol.  Looks like an amazing dive! I want to go there.  This the same place dubbed banana island ? I went snorkeling there.. it is AMAZING!! All of you that have gone diving there are very fortunate! I could only dream! whats stunning about it? its just water. with a tiny arc in the middle.. big deal. I was able to see this from my grand parents living room window. not too many people can say that..