Powered by Blogger.

Lune River Valley

Lune River Valley, Lancaster, UK
Lune River Valley, Lancaster, UK


Amazing Wallpapers - Lune River Valley, Lancaster, UK
Ok give a kayak and let me go down that path. You can say it, canoe..^^ a kayak is a canoe. you need to be a bit more accurate. canoe covers a lot of styles. kayak, open canoe, sit on top. so Mindy was correct when she said "Ok give a kayak and let me go down that path" Its so beautiful. nice photo. Just ten minutes from our house! lol  does it look like this? This inspires a scene in my ninja story. Very peaceful and I would love to go there. I could d!e there and be happy.  I have been here it is so beautiful. This is definitely photoshopped, it bet it doesn't look anything like this in real! This is a painting. Where's the shopping trolleys and carrier bags?
Metal Gear Solid 3... Snake vs The Sorrow. Is this real? How cud the trees withstand so much water?
Unless they're kind of like mangroves??