Powered by Blogger.

Lovely Scenery of Tuscany

A lovely scenery of Tuscany
A lovely scenery of Tuscany


Amazing Wallpapers - A lovely scenery of Tuscany
i live here..i love Tuscany. I love it. I wish I could visit. It really looks beautiful. So peaceful. Wow. Looks like peaceful place to live. the nature is beautiful..fresh air. I wish I could like there. So beautiful...you live in heaven. Me! It's like a dream come true. Feels like a nice place to get away from it all. I can't wait to go there and practice my Italian. look like that..and more beautiful than the picture. I want to be there in the afternoon enjoying some red wine watching the sunset. One of my favorite parts of the world. Florence is also a beautiful city in the heart of Tuscany and the surrounding countryside takes your breathe away! its so beautiful..you'll go..and not just in your dreams! god made this beautiful earth but the people of the earth can make it heaven as well as hell too. I want to be there with my lovely husband.