Powered by Blogger.

Largest Arthropods

Largest Representative Arthropods, Coconut Crab!
Largest Representative Arthropods, Coconut Crab!

Amazing Wallpapers - Largest Representative Arthropods, Coconut Crab!
O_O Why aren't we eating these things?!? lol.yeah looks delicious. because you will d!e if you eat them.
I bet thier great dip in butter!! sad to say. but we eat this in the philippines and it taste really good! Actually, I'm a fraud. I don't even eat seafood. But I don't mind crab in a good Rangoon...... I could make a lot of Rangoon with that guy. these is one of the endangered species. so stop eating these or stop thinking about eating them.
I wouldn't eat it. Are you kidding me? Look at that thing! I'd be too terrified to go after it! It's edible and so delicious. One of the delicacies in Batanes Philippines.