Powered by Blogger.

Lake Toba, Indonesia

Lake Toba, Indonesia
Lake Toba, Indonesia


Amazing Wallpapers - Lake Toba, Indonesia
indonesia is beautiful...like me lol. definitely. Unfortunately, this pic is not Lake Toba. Far Cry 3. I believe this is not Lake Toba but it's somewhere in Raja Ampat, West Papua. Indonesia is amazing! i like all beachs at indonesia...! I like raja ampat,gelly fish paradise in derawan beach,bali (kuta) and wakatobi. Raja ampat is so amazing place. Who doesn't want to visit places like this. It's look like Raja Ampat in Papua. I dont think this is Lake Toba..been there twice and i didn't recall it look like this at all..i guess it's Raja Ampat? Great photo but I don't think it's lake toba I've been there and it is a beautiful place but it doesn't look like this but once again great photo.