Powered by Blogger.

Corfu Island, Greece

Take a dive in Corfu Island, Greece
Take a dive in Corfu Island, Greece

Amazing Wallpapers - Take a dive in Corfu Island, Greece
A girl can dream. I took this picture! I love greece ... so beautiful. we need to go here! this is where i should be right now. right choice. Greece has the Clearest & Cleanest Ocean Ever!! oh so pretty. I need to visit greece ...its too beautiful. Let's make this our "next trip"! Beautiful! Umm great looking place to honeymoon. Well if you decided to come we can plan the trip there.. amazing place....we stayed at the chandris hotel......awesome.
I fell in love with the waters of Greece! It was the most amazing that I had seen in all the world. Way out in the deep waters, you could STILL see the bottom. I would love going there, I´ve never been there!