Powered by Blogger.

Betta Fighter Fish

Betta Fighter Fish
Betta Fighter Fish

Amazing Wallpapers - Betta Fighter Fish
99.9% of the time they don't look that good. usually only if they are fighting. wow!! beautiful...i like red color.
because places like Walmart don't breed them for genetic health, they breed them for money and quick sales.
best to buy from a breeder who cares about the genetics. your fish will live longer, and you won't be supporting a cruel system. Actually NOT buying animals would be stop supporting a cruel system. He's pissed! but sure looks beautiful looking pissed hahaha. i had that fish i never knew that it could extend its tail like that. Really cool fish to have. I have two males, and they each have their own setup, with a divider between their tanks. Else they would always be fully puffed up. Use to have a large collection... Till my mother killed them all while I was on holidays. They're aggressive fish that have to be separated from other males. Females are very simple looking with no flare. I taught mine to jump out the water and get food off my the tip of my finger. They were tiny pellets. Beautiful color!!