Powered by Blogger.

Awesome FruitArt, Thailand

Awesome FruitArt - Thailand
Awesome FruitArt - Thailand
Amazing Wallpapers - Awesome FruitArt
Creatively wasting food. why would you assume that they are wasting? Beauty is never a waste, besides you can still eat it. Not if you are eating while you are working on your creativity. the art of Thailand. Thailand only.. Yea I am sure all the billionaires made their billions by being wasteful, that's why they're wealth. Y'all should get out more. I am so flattered by all the attention you worker bees are giving me for stating my opinion. I just observe that they're a lot of hungry people in this and they could really use the food that we in 1st world countries make into art. Moreover, "hashtags" or the pound symbol does not make seem intelligent or articulate; it implies you're a follower of the movement Albert Einstein dreaded. It's like Thai carving pattern.