Powered by Blogger.

Aatara Gorge Waterfall

Aatara Gorge Waterfall, Lebanon
Aatara Gorge Waterfall, Lebanon
Amazing Wallpapers - Aatara Gorge Waterfall, Lebanon
One day I will go to Lebanon! You must . What a h0le. Awesome!!  I want to see Lebanon. THAT'S MY COUNTRY !! Wow...you are so lucky to live there! I wish,,, wana see it with my naked eyes,, so amazing!!
Nakes eyez or naked...body lol. I'm proud to be lebanes. so pretty. looks like one of the levels in final fantasy 7. How beautiful- missing Lebanon!! That is a first for me! Never have I seen anything like that. I've always wondered how accurate these photos are. Have you ever been here? please take me here please :) Cool.
Breathtaking. Wow, no I haven't I'll have to check it out next time I go though! That's gorgeous. Definitely gotta put that on the bucket list.