Powered by Blogger.

Convertible Dinning Table

Convertible Dinning Table
Convertible Dinning Table


Amazing Wallpapers - Amazing Idea. Convertible dinning table into pool table ! Who want this.? Awesome idea, but i still mit slap someone for getting food on the pool table lol. Thats too cool.. Just dont spill any ketchup in it though!! As someone spills a drink on the table portion, runs off onto the pool table, staining the cloth. I'd rathet have a dinning table separate from my pool table. when i get my own place and have a family i will do this.. and my kids will think i am the coolest person ever. I have very similar....its called convert a pool table into a place to put books, washing, toys, paperwork and anything else you dont want a two year old to get hold of! The joys of open plan living.